Dr Natasha Clinics specialises in Anti-Ageing Treatments, Dermal Fillers and Advanced Aesthetics. Revitalize your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles with Dr Natasha.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injections used to fill out wrinkles and creases in the skin. Dermal fillers contain Hyaluronic acid (HA), the same substance that naturally occurs in skin. As ageing starts, the natural Hyaluronic acid content decreases causing skin to sag and lines and wrinkles to appear. This safe and effective treatment may be used to treat the hands and the face. Dermal fillers are often used alongside anti-wrinkle treatments to smooth, fill and plump lines and wrinkles to achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance. Dermal Skin fillers are used to re-volumize the skin. Dr. Natasha specializes in a wide variety of skin fillers and the most appropriate one will be selected for you during your consultation.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal Fillers work by blocking signals from nerves to muscles. The injected muscle can no longer contract, causing wrinkles to soften and relax. Dermal filler fills the space of volume loss which improves folds and wrinkles, as well as attracting water to replenish moisture to your skin. It also has a biological effect on your own hyaluronic acid by encouraging it to increase collagen and elastin production which improves skin integrity and quality. Overall this restores a natural and youthful appearance.
can be used for the following areas:
- Frown & Sleep lines Temple & Brow (Best combined with muscle relaxing Injections)
- Eyebrow reshaping
- Tear trough under the eyes (Using Advanced cannula technique)
- Tired eyes / sagging and drooping under the eyes
- Advanced Nose filler procedures / Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- To restore volume to the cheekbones and cheeks
- Lines from the nose to mouth (Nasolabial fold)
- Lines above upper Lips / Philtrum / Wrinkle lines
- In the lips for volume and definition / Lip Augmentation
- Lines from mouth to the chin (Marionettes lines)
- Vermillion border / Smokers lines
- Jaw Line / Chin Definition / Chin augmentation / Jowl
Having a life changing cosmetic procedure should be done with time, care and trust in your practitioner
Dr Natasha Ranga MRCGP
The treatment normally takes between 20-30 minutes to complete (Depending on the area). A small amount of Hyaluronic acid gel (None-permanent) is carefully injected via a fine hypodermic needle into the desired skin area. After completing a series of injections, Dr. Natasha will massage the skin area to ensure the filler is evenly distributed around the injected area.
The procedure using dermal fillers are temporary. The changes from just one procedure are visibly instant and natural looking. There is minimal downtime post procedure, and only very mild bruising and redness. Dermal fillers are considerably cheaper compared to conventional surgery, and can have a dramatic improvement on the clients appearance. The risk is minimal and the recovery time is short.
- Dr. Natasha has a wide variety of dermal fillers and techniques available to suit the clients desired look
- Recovery time and side effects are minimal making the procedure more desirable than surgery
- No surgery required
- Treatments are none invasive
- Dermal fillers are much cheaper than conventional surgery
- Gives the client more confidence in their appearance
(The consultation is free with Dr Natasha, however we do require a £25 deposit to confirm booking, this will then be deducted from the treatment total)
- Dr. Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
- Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:-
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken, if the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr. Natasha Ranga MRCGP
- Experience and expertise in Dermal filler treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior after care support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
Some clients experience some slight swelling or bruising post treatment, this is normal. The extent on how this affects the client usually depends on how easily they bruise, usually it’s very minor. You may also notice that the injected area will be tender for up to 5 days following the treatment. Dr. Natasha will give aftercare advice, and answer any questions or queries the client may have. Dr. Natasha will arrange a future appointment date with the client, for a post procedure checkup. Dr. Natasha will also advise that the post procedure recommendations are followed.
The procedure is very safe. Dr. Natasha is very experienced and specializes in Dermal fillers & advanced aesthetics. Common side-effects include redness, mild bruising and mild swelling, this is usually minimal. These usually resolve within a few hours, but bruising may last up to a few days.
The recovery time is usually between 48-72 hours post-procedure. It is highly recommended that the client follows the post-procedure recommendations to avoid complications or infection. It is recommended that you avoid Smoking after the procedure. Smoking can cause the skin to tighten and constrict, and may shorten the life of the procedure and the clients overall look.
Normally the results last between 4-6 months. However, this is dependent on the individual, and if the post procedure recommendations are followed. A follow up treatment is recommended by Dr. Natasha to maintain the look required by the client. Dr. Natasha will discuss your next course of treatment, if required at your aftercare appointment.
- DO let Dr Natasha know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores. (We can prescribe a medication if required)
- DO not have the treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you will likely want to have this treatment a week or two before you need to look your best.
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The products used for lip injections, all have a numbing agent mixed in, but with an area as sensitive as the lips, you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
- DO Not Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (Smoking is not recommended post procedure)
- Avoid any Hot Drinks (Post procedure) as this can affect the the filler.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for 24 hours before treatment and 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid using any Make-up or Skin care products / Spray Tan / Direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any water on the lips. Use a facial cleansing wipe to clean face, avoiding the facial area.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Use Arnica Cream (TM) after your treatment to help with any bruising or discomfort (If required)
- Apply cool compresses to injected sites for five minutes up to (Four times a day) If Required.
- Restrict facial movements (Where possible) Up to 1-3 weeks post procedure.
- Try to keep the head elevated while sleeping for the first (48 hours post procedure) to help prevent swelling.
- Sleep in an upright position, face up, to help reduce any swelling (3-7 nights post procedure)
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (4 weeks post procedure)
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least (48 hours post procedure)
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)
Book the treatments you have always wanted and manage your finances
- – A discreet and personal service
- – A simple and quick application process – online or over the phone
- – High acceptance rate
- – Competitive repayment options
- – A choice of repayment periods
Thanks so much for my lips. I Love them still looking fuller. Can’t wait to get them done again. Thank you Dr Natasha
Gummy Smile Correction
I feel great. The treatment has restored my confidence and I can’t stop smiling!