Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
Rhinoplasty offers an effective reshaping technique, to enhance the contours of your nose at an affordable price.
What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty or non-surgical nose job is often referred to as the ’15 minute nose job’. Dermal fillers are used to correct and reshape contours of the nose.
This is an affordable and safe, non-invasive alternative for people who don’t want to have surgery.
The results are instant and there is minimal recovery time post procedure. The procedure is ideal for patients who are unhappy with the profile and shape of their nose and want to improve their overall facial appearance.
How does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty work?
The procedure normally takes between 20-30 minutes.
A small amount of dermal filler is injected using a fine hypodermic needle, into the skin of the nose to smooth out the surface.
The injections can give extra height, correct and create definition to the nose. Dermal Filler can also be used to improve the tip of the nose to give a more upturned and refined shape.
- Much cheaper than conventional surgery
- No hospital visit or overnight stay
- Short period of recovery
- No dressing or bandages required
- Bruising and swelling is minimal
- Natural looking and instant results
- Filler can be added or removed if required
A small amount of (None-permanent) Hyaluronic acid solution (HA) is injected using a fine hypodermic needle into the desired lip area.
The treatment normally takes between 30-40 minutes to complete. After completing a series of injections, Dr. Natasha will then massage the client’s lips.
This is to ensure the lip filler is evenly distributed around the lip area, making the lips look even and smooth.
There will be a minimal amount of discomfort during the procedure and afterwards, this is normal.
The procedure will give volume, plumpness and definition to the lips with a softer, natural look.
The procedure using dermal fillers are temporary.
The changes after the procedure are visibly instant and natural looking compared to a conventional surgical nose procedure.
During the procedure the patient is conscious throughout, and at any time can interact with Dr. Natasha.
There is minimal downtime post procedure, and only very mild bruising and redness.
There is no general aesthetic, only a mild local aesthetic is used, which makes recovery time minimal.
- Reshaping of the nose or slightly crooked nose
- Height and definition of the nose
- Asymmetrical nose
- A flat or a low bridge
- A small nose that needs building up
- Correction of drooping of the nasal tip
- A bump or ‘hook’ on the bridge of the nose that needs straightening
The desired area will be numbed before the treatment is carried out.
Most people can tolerate the injection, and find the procedure much less uncomfortable than they first expected.
There is always a risk of bruising and redness after the procedure but this is normal. The healing process in most cases is normally a few days.
Dr. Natasha takes every precaution for a clean and safe procedure, only sterilised equipment are used for every procedure in a sanitised environment.
Clients should follow our post procedure recommendations, and there should be minimal risk.
As with any treatment there is always a general risk. It is important that the client understands that there are minimal risks involved with the procedure.
An individual’s choice to undergo a procedure is based on the comparison of the risk to the benefit.
The client should discuss this during their consultation with Dr. Natasha. However a little bruising, redness, swelling and discomfort are normal.
If the advice given by Dr. Natasha is followed, swelling and bruising should only last for a few days.
Depending on your skin type, this should be minimal. All fillers use Hyaluronic acid and are FDA approved.
Learn More - Select Question
(The consultation is free with Dr Natasha, however we do require a £25 deposit to confirm booking, this will then be deducted from the treatment total)
- Dr. Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
- Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:-
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken, if the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr. Natasha Ranga
- Experience and expertise in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior after care support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
Avoid touching the treated area after the procedure to prevent any infection.
Post treatment advice will be given by Dr. Natasha. Some patients may experience some slight swelling or bruising around the treated area, this is normal.
However, the extent that this affects you usually depends on how easily you bruise, in general and it’s usually very minor. You may also notice that the treated area will be tender for up to 5 days following your treatment.
Dr. Natasha will discuss a future appointment date with the client, so a post procedure consultation can be arranged.
Dr. Natasha will also advise that the post procedure recommendations are followed.
The procedure is very safe. Dr. Natasha is very experienced and specialises in Non-surgical rhinoplasty & advanced aesthetics.
Common side-effects include redness, mild bruising and mild swelling, this is usually minimal. These usually resolve within a few hours, but bruises may last up to a few days.
The results normally last from 6-12 months.
Dr. Natasha will arrange a follow up appointment to discuss a plan to maintain the initial result.
As the results are temporary, minor adjustments can be made over time to ensure the client retains their intended look.
- DON’T have the treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you will likely want to have this treatment a week or two before you need to look your best.
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The products used for the injections, all have a numbing agent mixed in, but sensitive areas you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
- DO Not Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (Smoking is not recommended post procedure)
- Avoid any Hot Drinks (Post procedure) as this can affect the the filler.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for 24 hours before treatment and 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid using any Make-up or Skin care products / Spray Tan / Direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any water on the lips. Use a facial cleansing wipe to clean face, avoiding the facial area.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Use Arnica Cream (TM) after your treatment to help with any bruising or discomfort (If required)
- Apply cool compresses to injected sites for five minutes up to (Four times a day) If Required.
- Restrict facial movements (Where possible) Up to 1-3 weeks post procedure.
- Try to keep the head elevated while sleeping for the first (48 hours post procedure) to help prevent swelling.
- Sleep in an upright position, face up, to help reduce any swelling (3-7 nights post procedure)
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (4 weeks post procedure)
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least (48 hours post procedure)
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)
Book the treatments you have always wanted and manage your finances
- – A discreet and personal service
- – A simple and quick application process – online or over the phone
- – High acceptance rate
- – Competitive repayment options
- – A choice of repayment periods
Thanks so much for my lips. I Love them still looking fuller. Can’t wait to get them done again. Thank you Dr Natasha
Gummy Smile Correction
I feel great. The treatment has restored my confidence and I can’t stop smiling!