A specialised Anti-ageing approach to facial treatment, to stimulate and remodel your skin for a healthier, younger glow.
What is Profhilo®?
Profhilo® is a unique bio-remodelling injectable treatment that works to remodel your skin and has visible results after only 2 treatments.
Profhilo® works by stimulating your own production of collagen and elastin within your skin which, over time, aims to give you a tighter and more youthful appearance rejuvenating your skin from the deep layers up to the surface of your skin.
Your skin tone and texture will also be improved along with overall hydration of the skin. Profhilo® is not a filler, and not a skin booster.
It is the first injectable hylaronic acid for skin remodelling and treating skin laxity.
How does Profhilo® work?
Profhilo® contains hyaluronic acid – a substance that occurs naturally in the body, it is not dermal filler and does not plump or add any volume to the areas treated.
Profhilo® instead is a unique treatment rivaling dermal fillers with its quick treatment time and only 5 injection points for each side of the face. Profhilo® is a new discovery within facial rejuvenation treatments.
It’s unique 100% HA (Hyaluronic Acid) solution spreads under the skin to remodel the skins structure, nourish the dermal cells and treats skin elasticity restoring the firmness of your skin.
Any area of the body could be treated with Profhilo® but it is most commonly used to treat the face, neck and hands. Profhilo® is suitable for men and women from the age of 30 onward.
There is minimal discomfort during the treatment.
The new generation of dermal fillers contain a numbing local anesthetic, which makes the procedure relatively painless.
Prior to the treatment an anesthetic will be applied (If required) to keep any pain to a minimum.
The treated area will be sore and tender for a couple of hours post procedure, and tender for a few days post procedure.
Dr. Natasha takes every precaution for a clean and safe procedure, only sterilised equipment and new syringes are used for every procedure in a sanitised environment.
Clients should follow our post procedure recommendations, and there should be minimal risks or complications.
(The consultation is free with Dr Natasha, however we do require a £25 deposit to confirm booking, this will then be deducted from the treatment total)
- Dr. Natasha will give a consultation, discuss and advise all available options with the client prior to the treatment.
- A thorough medical history will be discussed before each treatment is carried out.
- A discussion will take place at the consultation, as to the look and which treatment the client requires.
- Once the client fully understands what’s involved with the treatment:-
- A consent form is then signed,
- Pre-treatment photos are taken, if the client is happy to proceed, then the treatment will go ahead.
- Honest, Private Fully Qualified GP advice and treatments by Dr. Natasha Ranga <
- Experience and expertise in Profhilo® injection treatments
- Fully trained in Advanced aesthetics procedures
- Save Face Accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government and The Care Quality Commission
- Superior after care support
- Modern, comfortable and hygienic local premises for your consultation and treatment
- Past and present client satisfaction and feedback
- Dr Natasha Clinics only uses the highest grade FDA approved products for every treatment
- Feels and looks natural
- Enhances the overall shape of the face
- Reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Redefines facial structure to the cheeks, jawline and mouth
- Stimulates the production of all four types of collagen and elastin in the skin
- Improves overall skin tone, texture, hydration and radiance
- Increases firmness and elasticity– for healthier, softer skin
- Increases facial fullness, with a tightening and lifting effect
Dr Natasha will make a series of 5 small injections on the left and right sides of the face.
During the treatment, the Profhilo® is injected into the face to restore the youthful firmness and volume of your skin.
The treatment is very effective for tackling the skin thinning and sagging that can happen with the ageing process.
Profhilo® targets all of the key points simultaneously to ensure, that your whole face is lifted at once, creating a very natural look.
Profhilo® is a relatively simple procedure with minimal downtime and without the costs of expensive surgery.
Learn More - Select Question
Some clients may experience some slight swelling or bruising post treatment, this is normal.
The extent on how this affects the client usually depends on how easily they bruise, usually it’s very minor.
You may also notice that the injected area will be tender for up to 5 days following the treatment. Dr. Natasha will give aftercare advice, and answer any questions or queries the client may have.
Dr. Natasha will arrange a future appointment date with the client, for a post procedure checkup.
Dr. Natasha will also advise that the post procedure recommendations below are followed.
The treatment is recommended over two sessions, usually one calendar month apart for the best results.
A further treatment may be required after six months to maintain the skins appearance.
The procedure is very safe. There are minimal risks. There are no long-term side effects. Profhilo is metabolised into the body.
Dr. Natasha is very experienced and specializes in using Profhilo®.
The most common side-effects include redness, tenderness, mild bruising and mild swelling. These usually resolve within a few hours, but bruising may last up to a few days.
Dr. Natasha will advise on any side effects before the treatment is performed.
The recovery time is usually between 24-72 hours post-procedure.
It is highly recommended that the client follows the post-procedure recommendations to avoid complications.
It is recommended that you avoid smoking after the procedure. Smoking can cause the skin to tighten and constrict, and may shorten the life of the procedure and the clients overall look.
We recommend not doing any form of strenuous exercise, going in a spa/sauna or drinking alcohol for the first 24-48 hours.
If you are planning to have the procedure for a special event, we recommend having the procedure at least 4-6 weeks prior, as it will often take several weeks to settle in properly.
The Profhilo® treatment results normally last between 4-6 months, this is dependent on the individual’s skin type and aftercare.
After this time there may be a second treatment required. The client’s skincare routine may also affect the skin pigment and definition.
To help maintain the effects of Profhilo® we recommend that you have a treatment every 9-12 months.
- DON’T have the treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you will likely want to have this treatment a week or two before you need to look your best.
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The products used for the injections, all have a numbing agent mixed in, but sensitive areas you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
- DO Not Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (Smoking is not recommended post procedure)
- Avoid any Hot Drinks (Post procedure) as this can affect the the filler.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for 24 hours before treatment and 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid using any Make-up or Skin care products / Spray Tan / Direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any water on the lips. Use a facial cleansing wipe to clean face, avoiding the facial area.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Use Arnica Cream (TM) after your treatment to help with any bruising or discomfort (If required)
- Apply cool compresses to injected sites for five minutes up to (Four times a day) If Required.
- Restrict facial movements (Where possible) Up to 1-3 weeks post procedure.
- Try to keep the head elevated while sleeping for the first (48 hours post procedure) to help prevent swelling.
- Sleep in an upright position, face up, to help reduce any swelling (3-7 nights post procedure)
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (4 weeks post procedure)
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least (48 hours post procedure)
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)
Book the treatments you have always wanted and manage your finances
- – A discreet and personal service
- – A simple and quick application process – online or over the phone
- – High acceptance rate
- – Competitive repayment options
- – A choice of repayment periods
Thanks so much for my lips. I Love them still looking fuller. Can’t wait to get them done again. Thank you Dr Natasha
Gummy Smile Correction
I feel great. The treatment has restored my confidence and I can’t stop smiling!