Ellansé® Dermal fillers
Experience the incredible benefits of Ellanse® for volume, shaping and rejuvenation. Restores volume, redefine contours and reduce wrinkles.
What are Ellansé® dermal fillers?
Ellansé® is a tailor-made bioresorbable collagen stimulator that works by not only correcting the wrinkles and folds in your skin, but also by stimulating your body’s own collagen for a long-lasting, natural result. It is made of Poly-Caprolactone (PCI) and is fully resorbed by your body. Ellansé® filler is a unique combination of total and predictable bioresorbable soft medical polymer.
The innovation of Ellansé® has exclusive properties of immediate filling, followed by a secondary stimulation of the clients own collagen that can be seen after three months for which the treatment should be revised and refreshed.
This treatment is a new option to show off your skin with more elasticity, smoother and rejuvenating with elegance. Ellansé® also offers an exclusive option in regards to longer duration as an alternative for reshaping the nose and chin. Without forgetting that is ideal to diminish skins flaccidity. Ellansé® can treat signs of ageing, above all for skin that begins to hang generated by the passing of time, stimulates the generation of collagen Type I, gives back the elasticity and luminosity of the skin.
How does Ellansé® dermal filler work?
Collagen is one of the important support structures found naturally in our skin, helping to maintain the appropriate tightness, elasticity and suppleness. Over the course of time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, leading to facial laxity and the formation of wrinkles and folds. Ellansé® filler works differently to other dermal fillers, which only address lines, wrinkles and folds. Thanks to its unique properties, it stimulates the collagen to correct wrinkles and volumizes, contours and sculpts the skin.
The Ellansé® Range is available in four different types:
- Ellansé® – S (Up to 1 year)
- Ellansé® – M (Up to 2 years)
- Ellansé® – L (Up to 3 years)
- Ellansé® -E (Up to 4 years)
The treatment is simple, quick and convenient, and will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. You can enjoy your new look immediately. Ellansé® does not usually require any skin-testing prior to the treatment.
Immediately after the treatment. With Ellansé® unique formulation, the results are normally longer-lasting and sustained over time in comparison to other dermal fillers.
There may be some swelling, redness, and bruising may occur. These are usually mild and resolve within 1-2 days.
Yes, Approximately 24 hours after the treatment, any swelling or redness should be resolved. It is recommended to avoid excessive exposure to any sun or UV light for one week after the treatment.
The effects are gradual, giving you a natural youthful appearance that lasts approx 1 or 2 years dependent on the chosen product. Ellansé® lasts longer than regular dermal fillers as it is suitable for deep and subdermal use. Ellansé® has four distinctive versions available to choose from, depending on how long you would like the results to last, eliminating the need for frequent repeat treatments.
Some clients experience some slight swelling or bruising post treatment, this is normal. The extent on how this affects the client usually depends on how easily they bruise, usually it’s very minor. You may also notice that the injected area will be tender for up to 5 days following the treatment. Dr. Natasha will give aftercare advice, and answer any questions or queries the client may have. Dr. Natasha will arrange a future appointment date with the client, for a post procedure checkup. Dr. Natasha will also advise that the post procedure recommendations are followed.
- DO let Dr Natasha know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores. (We can prescribe a medication if required)
- DO not have the treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you will likely want to have this treatment a week or two before you need to look your best.
- DO have ideas of what you want. For example, like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to Dr Natasha. But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The products used for lip injections, all have a numbing agent mixed in, but with an area as sensitive as the lips, you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!
- Always stay hydrated.
- DO Not Smoke for at least 24-36 hours (Smoking is not recommended post procedure)
- Avoid any Hot Drinks (Post procedure) as this can affect the the filler.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for 24 hours before treatment and 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours (Post procedure)
- Avoid using any Make-up or Skin care products / Spray Tan / Direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any water on the lips. Use a facial cleansing wipe to clean face, avoiding the facial area.
- Avoid touching or massaging the injected area, unless absolutely necessary.
- Avoid chewing gum and kissing.
- Use Arnica Cream (TM) after your treatment to help with any bruising or discomfort (If required)
- Apply cool compresses to injected sites for five minutes up to (Four times a day) If Required.
- Restrict facial movements (Where possible) Up to 1-3 weeks post procedure.
- Try to keep the head elevated while sleeping for the first (48 hours post procedure) to help prevent swelling.
- Sleep in an upright position, face up, to help reduce any swelling (3-7 nights post procedure)
- Avoid any dental appointments, facial appointments and chemical treatments (4 weeks post procedure)
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least (48 hours post procedure)
- Paracetamol is advised to patients for post procedure discomfort (Ibuprofen should be avoided)
Learn More - Select Question
Book the treatments you have always wanted and manage your finances
- – A discreet and personal service
- – A simple and quick application process – online or over the phone
- – High acceptance rate
- – Competitive repayment options
- – A choice of repayment periods
Thanks so much for my lips. I Love them still looking fuller. Can’t wait to get them done again. Thank you Dr Natasha
Gummy Smile Correction
I feel great. The treatment has restored my confidence and I can’t stop smiling!