Neo elegance LED
The Neo Elegance LED Facial uses a combination of techniques which include advanced LED light therapy to hydrate, brighten and plump your skin.
What is a Neo elegance LED?
The clinics Neo Elegance Facial with LED light therapy and Glycolic consists of a 50 minute facial with deep skin exfoliation, light peel, advanced skin serum and LED treatment.
The skin is cleansed and prepared using a glycolic foam cleanser. Then an LED colour will be chosen to either combat ageing, acne or hyperpigmentation.
It’s a relaxing treatment with no down time. Brilliant to have in between intense treatments to provide better results and quicker healing.
How does this treatment work?
The results from the LED facial can vary depending on your skin type and skin concerns, in most cases you will notice a difference almost instantly.
If you’re looking for anti-ageing benefits we suggest regular treatments, for acne you can take a course of treatments to reduce the appearance of the breakouts and have treatments to maintain your skin.
Speak to one of the teams consultants to choose a suitable course of treatments. LED facial treatment is a new and emerging therapy in the beauty industry that uses the natural healing power of light.
Exposing light to the skin surface activates the skins photoreceptors and lets the skin cells absorb its energy. It accelerates cell biochemical circulation and stimulates the production of collagen among other processes.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Sun Damage and Pigmentation
- Acne and Problem Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Wound Healing & Scarring
- Sensitive & Inflamed Skin
Blue light energy from the led face mask kills bacteria on and below the skin surface to clear up blemishes
Red light helps the skin cells to repair therefore diminishing swelling and inflammation to achieve a more even skin tone.
This classic treatment will also assist the prevention of breakouts.
Regular treatments with our LED face mask keeps acne bacteria away and prevents future breakouts before they happen.
The LED treatment is completely safe and painless, and there is no down time after your treatment. Neo-Elegance facial can be used on nearly all skin types. The treatment uses light instead of heat, to treat your skin’s own healing process. However, the treatment is not recommended if you are pregnant or have had skin cancer in the past.
- Stimulates collagen and Elastin to combat the signs of ageing
- Show significant improvements to the skin
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Tightens and tones the facial muscles
- Helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Purify and cleanses the skin
- Antibacterial effect
- Stretch marks around the face
- Reduces acne
- Healthy glowing skin
Dr. Natasha is very experienced and specialises in the LED light facial procedure. The most common side-effects include redness and soreness in the treated area, these are usually minimal. These usually resolve within a few hours. Each person reacts differently to the treatment. Try to avoid touching the skin immediately after your treatment, to reduce the risk of infection. Try to maintain your skin between treatments, it is recommended to maintain your skincare regime as normal. Other possible side effects could be infection, and a foreign body reaction, but these are normally rare, if the post-procedure recommendations are followed.
Learn More - Select Question
Boost your skin cells. Stimulate enzymes to boost cell turnover, increasing circulation and improving overall skin health.
Smooth wrinkles. Increased production of collagen and elastin, firm and smooth the skin giving a youthful appearance.
This treatment will be able to produce an even skin tone.
The LED face mask treatment repairs cells to combat discolouration, redness, swelling and inflammation, improving the skin texture and tone with regular treatments.
The LED face mask treatment will leave you with clearer, firmer and brighter skin with a noticeable radiance, providing an improved complexion.
As with all treatments to the skin, results can vary depending on your skin type. The client will notice a visible difference instantly after the treatment. For the best results we recommend regular treatments, a course of 5 would be advised to keep your skin maintained and reduce the appearance of skin ageing. However, Dr. Natasha will advise you the most suitable course of treatments that’s right for you.
- Please let Dr Natasha know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores.
- DO not use any shaving, peels, waxing, or aggressive exfoliations at least one week prior to the treatment.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like.
- Always stay hydrated.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub the treated area for at least 8 hours or overnight for the best results.
- Do not apply any Make-up or Skin care products / Spray Tan / Direct sunlight, sun exposure and do not use tanning beds.
- Avoid any sun exposure.
- Protect the skin with Sun Protect Factor (SPF)
- Avoid any skin treatments or facial waxing.
- Use a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer at least twice daily for a minimum of 7 days post treatment.
- Avoid excessive heat – swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers for at least (48 hours post procedure)
Book the treatments you have always wanted and manage your finances
- – A discreet and personal service
- – A simple and quick application process – online or over the phone
- – High acceptance rate
- – Competitive repayment options
- – A choice of repayment periods
Thanks so much for my lips. I Love them still looking fuller. Can’t wait to get them done again. Thank you Dr Natasha
Gummy Smile Correction
I feel great. The treatment has restored my confidence and I can’t stop smiling!